Friday, March 13, 2009

U-Blog 4

As we draw nearer to conducting our technology training I must admit, I begin to grow more excited. I'm looking forward to meeting our audience and teaching them about yet another aspect of personal computer use. At first I was a little apprehensive about having to teach more mature learners, but after talking to some of our classmates that have made the trip already, my concerns have been relieved. So far I've been hearing that they are very eager to learn, very attentive, and not afraid to ask questions and participate. I guess when we were first presented with the idea of having to teach a class, my first thoughts were of the worst possible scenario as if we were going to be teaching 5 year olds. Now that I know that it's going to be exactly the opposite, my expectations are sky high for this project and the class. I was wondering if ther was anyone else that had the same fears or thoughts first going into this project and if so, do you still feel that way at this point?

No comments:

Post a Comment